Trophy triumphs, unbeaten records, and spectacular summer signings are all memorable, but we all genuinely love to watch a manager on the sidelines give their goaltender the go-ahead to rush forward when a goal is needed in injury time.
However, the goal, whether scored with a long kick forward or an excellent diving header, always glues viewers to their seats.
Swipe to see each goalkeeper who has so far scored in the Premier League
- His Premier League goal was scored during his lone season at Aston Villa.- The majority of his goals were scored for Hvidovre in Denmark, and he also scored for Manchester United in the UEFA Cup
To ostensibly save a point for his Blackburn team against Charlton in 2004, the American scrambled in an equaliser.- However, Charlton had enough time to grab the victory, thanks to Claus Jensen.
- Back in 2007, the former England number one went seeking for his Spurs strikers from a free kick near the touchline but ended up scoring himself, earning Watford's Ben Foster a little sheepish grin.
Robinson had previously scored as well, scoring for Leeds in a League Cup match.
- After tricking Adam Bogdan of Bolton with a piledriver from his box, Howard was slightly embarrassed.- The ball made an incredibly high bounce, completely confusing his opponent.
On that crucial day in 2012, though, David Ngog and Gary Cahill overcame the deficit to give the Wanderers a 2-1 victory.
- In this 2013 1-1 tie with Southampton, Begovic not only scored his first-ever professional goal, but he also set a record for the farthest goal ever scored, which was later surpassed by Tom King of Newport.
- Alisson charged up for a crucial Trent Alexander-Arnold corner as Liverpool's Champions League dreams were hanging by a thread with their trip to West Brom tied at 1-1.
With all the force and accuracy of an experienced striker, the Brazilian nailed a header past Sam Johnstone and into the far corner.