1. Brady was a backup at the University of Michigan for two years.
2. He has appeared in more Super Bowls than any other player in NFL history.
3. Brady is the second highest paid player in NFL history.
4. But he still made less money than his wife. Gisele Bündchen, her wife, was the world's highest-paid supermodel for 10 years in a row and is on track to earn $1 billion in her career.
5. He does not train like a typical athlete. To promote pliability and flexibility, he uses resistance bands. Long, soft muscles, he believes, lead to peak performance.
6. Brady is a fierce competitor. Brady's former teammates recalled him breaking ping pong paddles and throwing backgammon boards across the room when he was losing.
7. Brady loves dropping F-bombs to relieve tension on the field.
8. He sacrificed the better part of $100 million to ensure the Patriots were one of the best teams in the NFL.
9. Brady was famously selected with the 199th overall pick in the 2000 NFL Draft.
10. Brady uses brain exercise to keep his mind sharp.